Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Starmoon
      Participant

I don’t know what’s worse? To believe that the good times never really existed or that they did.
      I’m reading all about the n********t. My parents have read the book and say it’s him to a t. But I’m drunk and sobbing over the love bombing memories. Was I really so stupid to believe that he loved me. During those times I’ve never felt so happy I would do anything to feel that now and to have him here but I can’t contact him…. I won’t!! But I want to. I meant everything I ever did… I loved him and I hate that I still do

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi starmoon

I came to the realisation the other week that my abuser was incapable of love. It was gut ranching time for me. I was a means to an end, I was a trophy, breeding machine, an abuse toy.

He is to much in love with himself to love anyone else. He is exploiting and manipulating our children and there is no thing I can do.

I have greaved for the relationship I should have had and I am now learning to love me. Then one day I may have the strength to try again.

Like me learn from it.

FS xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content