Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Dragon
      Participant

I was halfway through explaining my story and I cot cut off by a network error. Anyone know if it is possible for me to talk to the same lady so I don’t have to repeat everything? Lines are busy at the moment but I will keep trying.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Did you get a ref number? Otherwise try summing up your story in few sentences in bullet points. When they have it on record you can elaborate. Try again. Sorry it happened. It’s certainly annoying but also it gets you into the habit of having story lines ready for all other professionals to come.

Dragon
      Participant

No ref number, no x

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

I don’t think there is any way they’ll have it on record…unless you get the exact same support worker and she remembers your story.
      Anyway you’ll learn to get down to the essential and once you get their attention only then you decide to elaborate or not…this approach fits especially to other professionals less trained in DA…

Dragon
      Participant

Ok thanks, it sounds like you have spoken to a lot of professionals, hope you’re ok x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content