Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ariel
      Participant

So me and my partner were in a (detail removed by Moderator) and he’s not living with me at the moment because of an argument we had before.
      He was getting so heated that the (detail removed by Moderator) lady basically told him to stop. Then we got up to leave and everyone was looking and asked if I’m ok.
      I wasn’t crying or anything I think it was just from his behaviour.
      I think I want and need to end this but I don’t want to see him move on and be happier with someone else. I feel like that will kill me to see him loving someone else.

Bananaboat
      Participant

He won’t be loving someone else, he’ll be using them, remember that. You deserve someone who you can be proud to go on nights/days out with – not be fearful of his behaviour. Been there and I know you’ll be convincing yourself he didn’t mean it. I know it’s hard to give up something but this man doesn’t sound the best for you, you know that deep down xx

Lostnalone
      Participant

Ariel he doesn’t sound nice luv. That gut feeling u have got going on!! Listen to it deep down its not getting better,his behaviour is slowly chipping away,his mask slips more than it use to!! He’s revealing his true colours. Especially in public,it’s rare they slip up.x*x

StrongLife
      Participant

That sounds so difficult. I too had reach outs from the community to see if I was ok at the time – many police calls to.

Keep safe.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content