Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ayanna
      Participant

Throughout my life I have experienced that there is no help for women and girls.
      I was full of anger and bitterness very often to have been let down during child abuse, after rape, after any kind of abuse.

What we women need to understand is, that we have to be strong. Strong in the sense of physical and mental strength.
      We need to aim to be victorious.
      We can never afford to give up.
      The patriarchy may bring us down to our knees, but we must get up again and fight the injustice.
      I for myself have the drive to keep up the fight for justice and women’s rights, no matter what.
      Even if the things I do at times are only small, like supporting and encouraging other women.
      We cannot all work on the political level.
      But we should do that if we have the abilities.
      Never allow anybody to silence you.
      Wear your tragedy like a crown and stuff it into the faces of your enemies.

We are women, we are in this world to survive, not to be defeated.

Flowerchild
      Participant

And we need to look out for each other!

Flower x

thank you so much for this Ayanna

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey ☺I’m all in favour of this! Us women are more enduring than men, we are very strong when it comes down to it ☺x*x🗽

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Oh Ayanna, i am all for that. Wonderful wonderful words of encouragement.
      Men are physically stronger than us, but women have ALWAYS been the stronger emotionally. Yes they put us down, suffocate us, deny us, abuse us but WE ARE WOMEN, WE ARE STRONG!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content