Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sunshines
      Participant

Hi

I’m having a weak day…. does anybody else have weak days ?
      I’m worried that this man will meet a beautiful lady and il look old and ugly.
      I’ve been so clear with him it’s over but somehow I feel like I’m missing something.
      It’s not him because he was vile to me.

The thought of meeting anyone new scares me.
      I’ve walked today but I still feel weak and uncertain.
      I have anxiety tonight & I feel like he will get the last laugh.
      Does anybody else ever have these days or emotions ?

Darcy
      Participant

Hi my beautiful angel … sunshines,
      It is quite natural that you will have weak days and when you do, just go with them and be kind and gentle to yourself.
      Try and do some journaling to control your thoughts running away with you.
      On one hand you are saying you don’t want him to meet anyone and on the other hand you are saying he’s vile!
      Let him go.
      You saying about you’ll look old and ugly, I very much doubt this is true. But what I do get from it is that you need to start practicing some self love work… what are your needs right now, what do you need to do to build yourself to be strong from the inside and get back in your power and get your confidence back?
      Thinking about meeting someone else before you love yourself fully will scare you and you shouldn’t even be considering another relationship before you have focused and invested in yourself… doing this will start to set boundaries so you don’t go into another unbalanced relationship
      Well done for going for a walk, carry on simple things like this to nurture yourself, a nice bath, a healthy meal, putting your favourite song on and having a dance, looking at yourself in the mirror daily and telling yourself – I love you
      Find out who you are my darling first, by turning your energy to you and your thoughts of your ex and what he is up to will soon fade away.
      I recommend the book or audible version of Louise Hay, You Can Heal Your Life
      Stay in touch
      Sending you love and support
      Darcy xx

Sunshines
      Participant

Morning Darcy
      Thank you I feel a bit stronger today very worn out though I’m at the beginning phàses of this breakout. Feel like I’m being flooded with different emotions I go from happy, sad, angry, empty, anxious, all in a day I’m hoping this will go away on time.
      Thank you for your message and such kind words I need them so much right now. I have no one to tell.

Xx 💕

Darcy
      Participant

My Darling,
      All these emotions are valid so give them space and then let them go.
      Its ok to feel them all, don’t burry them, they are better out then in!
      Keep posting on the forum and you are not alone
      D xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content