Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Shazza
      Participant

So i went to my colleagues leaving doo (detail removed by Moderator). Didnt drink as was driving. I was made to feel guilty for going. He called me as i was leaving wirk and made out he had forgotten i was going out. More guilt tripping. He text me and said our child missed me and said to come home. When i got home he went out extremely late (detail removed by Moderator) to go buy alcohol.
      Weve now had a massive argument as i said that due to how late he had been drinking and cos of how much he had, it wouldnt be safe for him to drive in the morning. Hes told me i am wrong, called me all sorts, and tried to make out that i am being horrible. He has implied that i am being unreasonable and barged me out the way to end the conversation.

Earlier (detail removed by Moderator) he mentioned wanting to invest some of our money into something. I explained i thought it wasnt a good idea as it seemed like a big gamble and i didnt feel comfortable. Found out (detail removed by Moderator) he has done it anyway.
      He is making me feel like i am the controlling obe- am i? Is this all me?

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Shazza,

I am sorry to hear about your weekend. How are you doing today? Try not to doubt yourself, you are not the abusive person. I hope it helped to offload on here.

Keep posting when you can.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content