Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lucky Charm
      Participant

But then me and unfamiliar technology always have a dislike for each other!
      Anyway, I’m not new, in fact I’m a few years old on our previous site, not very active in posting but I do pop in from time to time to offer support if I feel I can.
      Had to change my user id, as my previous two letters were under the minimum required of 4, then this, and then that but I’ve made it in now.
      Hope all you lovely ladies are safe today
      X x x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Thank you for being so patient. As you can see we are still having some technical issues, but hopefully they will be resolved soon and the other users will be along to offer some support.

Best wishes

Lisa

Twisted Sister
      Participant

its good to see you on here ‘lucky charm’ and i’ll have to try remember thats your new name 🙂 as we don’t see you loads like you say, and glad you persevered, i got pretty confused about what was going on too, but got there in the end.

Daisy
      Participant

Sorry KS , Lisa and everyone but I had more technical issues after I first logged out and couldn’t get back in again ,
      Lisa was made aware and suggested I try reregistering so it’s a further name change to Daisy now,
      Phew, new systems eh,
      Here’s hoping that tomorrow I have no issues,
      Regards
      X x x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content