Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My family took me out last night to a halloween party.had a couple of set backs panic mode. One guy wanted a photo of me with him!! My whole body started to shake ended up running to toilet and be sick!!.. so many demons triggering my anxiety. But apart from that i breathed it all out .and had a great night.. i cant wait to feel normal thats if i do x

Serenity
      Participant

Well done for being brave. The panic will lessen, I promise. The more you make tiny efforts, the braver you will feel.

I can empathise with the being sick with anxiety. I was like that almost every day for months.

I went out last night too: I had a lovely time, but was relieved not to be out too late. I felt a bit anxious afterwards as I lay in bed, but was glad I had been out of my comfort zone.

( Some bloke was giving me the eye from another table, but I acted like I hadn’t realised. I was enjoying being with my friends too much! An😀)

Dear Iamfree, this is great news. Going out, getting your job recently, these are all very positive steps. Before you know it you will be having more & more times where you think of him less & less. Well done for going out and enjoying yourself. You too Serenity, its quite a tonic to be thought of as attractive by men, i’ve noticed i’ve had some looks myself too recently. X*X

Hi ladies how are you both? That’s great news how did you handle it all? I too have my first night out soon so want to prepare for it. Who wouldn’t want to look at us we are beautiful, attractive ladies!! Well done you have achieved so much it would have been far easier to say you aren’t going. X*x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content