Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

The supermarket carrying a hand basket and my fingers were twitching with nerves I were terrified this isn’t Me what the hells happening to me I’m a mess!!!!!! X

lover of no contact
      Participant

you’ve been triggered by the sighting of him. Your mind and body are reacting. Just take it One Day At a Time or one hour at a time until the feelings subside.

This too will Pass.

Serenity
      Participant

The day my ex drove by and hooted and waved, I was a trembling mess. My friend had to come over end calm me down.

This is because the disrespect and their warped behaviour is shattering to us, it goes against everything that is ‘normal.’

We got involved with men who aren’t healthy or normal. They are bad for our mental health.

The good news is, the longer you keep away from him, the stronger and more healed you are. X

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content