Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

This morning of a few things he’s done. There were no honeymoon period just straight agression anger and rage from day one. I’ve been strangled. Bruised eyes. Head banged of the wallls. Dragged by the hair and thrown. Kicked in the leg run at with a metal scooter with the intention of it being put over my head when I were pregnant. A bottle of beer poured over my head. Mentally and emotionally abused kids aswell been called mental bstrds. All our confidences in the gutter. He’s drove wreckless Keith intentions of killing us. I were there to just attend to his needs only. We’re still left a mess now. AND he’s trying to come back in our life’s and says he wants to help? X*x

Ayanna
      Participant

Yep, the ex abuser used to say that I needed his protection. I needed protection from him! They are sick b.s.a.d.

Kaza
      Participant

Same here Ayanna, my abuser used to say me and the kids needed protection. Total joke as you say it was them we needed protection from.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content