Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

You needed help by your abuser? Because I’d contacted my exes wife …basically to see if the story were right what he were saying he called me a “stalker” and said I’d a healthy obsession with her and ne were prepared to get me professional help …… I’d one conversation only she arranged the time etc but when he found out I’d contacted her I were stalking…. not only did I do it to find out if what he were saying were true….but I’d had previous domestic violence so I were protecting myself ….obviously she told me a different version to his… xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Typo “unhealthy obsession….x

StrongLife
      Participant

I was told many things, blamed for many things. In the end I have no interest in him and what he does now. He can live in his web of lies and I can have a calm happy life going forward.

Strongenough
        Participant

@Stronglife, what powerful words, “He can live in his Web of lies and I can have a calm happy life”.

Thank you, you have no idea how much I needed to hear this, it’s very apt to my situation, and made me think I need to stop worrying about him lying to everyone about me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content