Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #50964

      Hi, i need help. I report domestic abuse and trying to get emergency accommodations but refuges, social workers and council centers are refusing to give us emergency accommodations despite i have (detail removed by Moderator) old toddler with me (with autism). Help us pls.

    • #50996
      Main Moderator

      Hi mylovemylife,

      I am sorry to hear that you are struggling to get emergency accommodation. From what you have described, it sounds like you need a bit more support with this. If you can, call the National Domestic Violence Helpline on 0808 2000 247. They can help you look for refuges and discuss the difficulties you have been having.

      Alternatively, you could contact your local domestic abuse service for ongoing support. They can advocate to the council or social services for you. You deserve help with this and you don’t have to do this on your own.

      Take care and keep posting

      Best Wishes,


Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content