Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello it has been ages since I have been on the here (sorry wish I had been more supportive to all of you ) but coming back makes me realise that life does move on. Albeit slowly. I cant say I am out of the woods yet. Still not divorced, still struggling with depression. However I feel I have more friends now, have adjusted to life on my own. Have a positive new job. When I look at my posts from a while ago I can see that I have moved on, that I am healing. It all takes a VERY LONG time, much longer than I would like but healing and personal growth is happening. Baby Steps but steps forward never the less.

fridges
      Participant

Congratulations on your baby steps, it is always nice to see when someone from here transforming themselves to a better, stronger version and making well.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content