Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Starshipx
      Participant

I don’t know where to start or what to say to be honest….. basically the father of my children came to our sons (detail removed by Moderator). He was holding our (detail removed by Moderator) daughters hand and we were speaking, he didn’t like what I said so proceeded to spit at me and call be a dirty s**g. What do I do? Do I stop him seeing them? It’s only a drop in the ocean of the things he has done. This was just today….

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi Starshipx

Big hugs for having to have this abuse done to you.

Do you have witness to say he did this? Write done the in counter while fresh in your mind. For now on keep a log on what he is doing. If he sends abusive texts keep them, also don’t answer them, (when you answer them is will be viewed as an argument, but if you don’t its abuse)

Do you have a support worker? If so contact them.

I would love that you could to him seeing them, but you may have to go with supervised access with a third person.

If possible go zero contact.

FS x

Confused123
      Participant

Hey Hun

Id comment that till he can speak calmly anad respectfully with u , childcare arrangements are going to have to be re arranged to superivised or have passover done via third person

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content