Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Racoon
      Participant

Court order in place about child arrangements. Regularly breaks parts of the order. What usually happens when this is addressed in court.

I’ve heard from some people they don’t usually do anything other than “stop it don’t do it again”.

Does anyone have any experience of this/what was the outcome?

shine bright 2
      Participant

Ex has broken non mol several times and bail conditions too. Police been brilliant and arrested him every time but crown.prosecution wouldnt press charges. He spent two twelve hour stints in cells and thia seemed to deter him.

KIP.
      Participant

From what I’ve read it depends on the judge on the day. But if you can collect lots of evidence, dates and times of breaches, witnesses etc. maybe from doctors proving that his behaviour is harming yourself and your child and get a good solicitor to put a good case, I would give it a try. I wouldn’t put all my faith in the justice system but it depends on how much strength you’ve got as it’s important to pick your battles.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content