Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Understand is my last abuser were always there regards as supporting me in a texting manner and were for a couple of years… he seemed so convincing but what I did find odd is when I spoke to him it’s like he were looking through me but at the same time logging everything I said…

KIP.
      Participant

They just do enough to keep us hooked in. But they’re always learning our weaknesses. Saving them up to use them against Us. Don’t waste your energy trying to work them out. They’re just not wired like us. Like a computer with several chips missing x

Anonymous
      Inactive

I totally agree there kip. Abuse is horrendous and its proved to me they come in all walks of life… the last were highly educated with a privelledged background… who were forever looking down on me….they are pathological liars. X

KIP.
      Participant

Hey yes. I was married to a man in the (detail removed by moderator). Pillar of the community. Serveral awards from his profession. They definitely come from all walks of life. Entitled behaviour. Nasty little people.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content