Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Starmoon
      Participant

So not too long back I had a friend request off the girl that I assume is my ex’s new girlfriend… I blocked her. Last night I had a message from one of her friends asking me to contact her because she has ‘information’. I unblocked her and msged her saying I was only contacting her because her friend had asked me to (curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to know what she wants)… she said she’d call me, I told her I’d rather not speak on the phone and to msg me… she said he’s destroyed her life but she wanted to call.. eventually said If she called, I’d have it on speaker so my partner could hear. She never called.. I really want to know what it’s about. I’m nosey and I know it’s drama but it’s got my head spinning over it. Looks like I’m not going to hear from her so I will more than likely block her again… I just wonder what her aim even was.

Needtoclarify
      Participant

It sounds to me like this girl is either in the thick of it ans confused and maybe wants confirmation of an abusive relationship between you and him. She could also be trying to build a case against him or maybe he’s fed her false news about you…

She’s maybe been put off speaking on the phone by the fact you said you would have your partner listen on loud speaker because it’s a hard topic for her to talk about. Maybe she’s paranoid or afraid and doesn’t trust that you would not inform your ex..

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content