Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Millionpieces
      Participant

The post from prisoner making me think what will my ex do. After the last abused happen he still on denial. For him cheating is not wrong and he assaulted me bcouse I make him do it. He apologised and blame me in same time I know that from th last time we still in contact. I have been in NC for more than a months and it’s make me feel so much better.
      If I decide go to court his life will be in mess. And I know he is the most irresponsible man I ever know even to him self. I can imagine he can actually hurt him self, he doesn’t care. To blame me more. But if I don’t go to court and decid to end everything he will get away and I know he will just never going to learn a lesson. He has been doing it far to long and always get away with it.
      Please tell me what to do..

Confused123
      Participant

HUn

AS hard as it is follow this through, u said yourself if u let him get away he will carry on doing it, when they have consquences with the police this is the only way they learn, we have to follow it through to get justice for ourself, if we let them get away its like we giving them permission to say that was ok what u did

Ayanna
      Participant

I told you already that you need to go through with everything. Do not pity him. He had no feelings for you when he hurt you. Why should you care about him? It is too late for him. He had enough time to think about his wrongdoings. Go ahead and fight him. x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content