Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Good samaritan
      Participant

What was the point in the police issuing me with a harassment warning only to inform me that my ex has changed all his contact details so he is unreachable anyway. Why do I have to have it on the PNC indefinitely. It’s not as if I make a habit of been abused. I have no intention of ever getting into a situation like that again and I’m quite comfortable to never have a relationship of any kind again.

I can’t understand why I cannot appeal their action and carry that around as a constant reminder. It’s ludicrous that even though on benefits I cannot get legal aid. I don’t even know what kind of solicitor I require or anything. I have no experience of this kind of thing at all. The police have more or less said he can sell my (detail removed by Moderator) without me knowing and it would be easier for me to save up and get another. Why should I?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content