Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      iwillbeok
      Participant

Peace. Safety. Warmth. Love.

I’m in my home, music playing, glass of wine, baking in the oven, daughter writing stories.

I have come so far from the walking on eggshells, the self editing, being a grey rock (even though I had no idea at the time that’s what it was called!), the fear, the anxiety…

I wish this feeling of peace and freedom for you all…

Like my down days when I struggle to get from moment to moment, I know this won’t last; but I will enjoy it while it is here…

Sending love and strength,

Iwillbeok xx

IrisAtwood
      Participant

This is such a lovely post. It gives me hope. Thank you.

Freedomfighter
      Participant

Thank you Iwillbeok,
      I’m so glad you are in a good place at the moment. I hope it lasts and you have many,many more lovely days full of love, peace, safety and happiness.
      It’s good to know there is something better out there waiting for us.
      Thanks 😊

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Thank you for sharing your lovely peaceful evening iwillbeok. These kind of evenings is what paradise on earth is for me. Enjoy your peace. Enjoy the presence of your daughter. Lots of love.

Serenity
      Participant

I love this post.

I get days like that filled with peace and confidence, when I know in my heart that everything will be ok.

Thanks for sharing x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content