Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      maddog
      Participant

By choice. I was there the first time he did it. I wanted to believe his words, not his actions. I remember feeling confused at the time that he wouldn’t speak to his children. I remember what he told me about their mother’s apparent wealth. I feel stupid and duped that I believed all the lies and that I didn’t see him for what he is and instead saw him for what I wanted him to be.

(Detail removed by moderator). He is doing exactly the same thing. His behaviour is identical!

I’ve been advised to contact Child Maintenance Scheme. I’m not sure if by doing this I will be kicking over a hornet’s nest.

diymum@1
      Participant

After all he’s put you through he’s doing this ? Wow I was going to say they never stop surprising us with their extreme pattern of behaviours! You know my darling you guys will be better off. Remember theses men tend to woo then nice guy/bad guy so push and pull the abuse escalates and often through the kids when we split them they discard. This is their pattern. We still get shocked 😯 but then they are all the same deep down it’s because they lack the ability to love xx your kids have you a good loving mum 😘💕 love diymum

Long time no see 💕

diymum@1
      Participant

I would take the money xx

maddog
      Participant

I haven’t been posting for a while. I’ve been doing a disappearing act all round.

His behaviour amplifies that he used the family courts to cause harm.

There are issues going on in the house: sex, gender, abuse, and now race. I have told the children that we are all flesh coloured. Being pink’ish isn’t a discrimination we face. As a small family we still face discrimination over sex, sexuality and gender.

At the moment, it’s not just about Domestic Abuse: It’s not about colour. Anyone can abuse.

I think that Covid19 has exposed the problem of White Male Privilege.

diymum@1
      Participant

It’s a problem and it’s generational xx it’s in him hun he did this – your girls can be free from him now xx 😘 I hope ur ok luv ❤️

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content