Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      tiredofitall
      Participant

He’s only been gone (detail removed by Moderator) and during that time he has been sending civilised text messages which despite my reservations, i was thinking that maybe he is taking this opportunity to start again and make something of his life but of course, he starts with the shady texts (detail removed by Moderator), attacking my treatment of (detail removed by Moderator) since i decided we should split, despite the fact that I specifically explained that i wouldnt contact her to avoid putting her in a difficult position. But he has to make out that I have deliberately ignored her because he knows that will get to me because i do actually care. and it annoys me so much that he can still do things that make me defend myself and get under my skin. will there ever be a time where I can not be affected by the things that he says?

Hereforhelp
      Participant

They don’t stop as they don’t change… they pretend to change, they act out different persona’s and use what they know about us for max impact…. in your case as you are a caring person you thought of his mother and he has used your being kind to protect her against you by making up his own narrative which is you ignored her deliberately… he knows that you are not like that but HE is like that as he doesn’t care.
      Do not trust a word he says tiredofitall, he will keep moving the goal posts to get to you ❤

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content