Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Him a few weeks back to sort his life out and get somewhere decent to live he used to say what’s point I don’t want to know him anymore what have I got to do with it? X

KIP.
      Participant

Trying to make you feel guilty. Feel sorry for him. They are good at thatโค๏ธ
      Well done for seeing through him and not falling for his trap x it’s great when we know their game x

betterdays
        Participant

Hi kip oh I know his game ok and because I do and no contact I feel totally in control I feel like I’m getting my revenge now I just wish I’d of seen it yrs ago x

Ayanna
      Participant

Let’s hope he sleeps under a bush (detail removed by Moderator).

betterdays
        Participant

Hi ayanna that’s so funny hope it comes true (detail removed by Moderator) x

Ayanna
      Participant

The ex abuser of mine had a lovely outdoor experience, betterdays. The weather was really refreshing. It did not change his sick mind though.

KIP.
      Participant

My ex abuser had a lovely indoor experience at Her Majesty’s Pleasure. It did not change his sick mind either lol. I wish I’d been a fly on the wall as he was (detail removed by Moderator) . That must have been humiliating ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England โ€“ Womenโ€™s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Womenโ€™s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions โ”‚ Privacy & cookie policy โ”‚ Site map โ”‚ Protect yourself onlineโ”‚ Mediaย โ”‚ย Jobs โ”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content