Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Him about the time when he threatened to crash the car with his son in it years ago which at the time his son were very young… he replied (detail removed by moderator)… who on earth would behave like that?? Also when I were pregnant with my son he ran at me with a (detail removed by moderator) to smash over my head.. which again he said (detail removed by moderator) This man were highly abusive and I’m still having trouble with him to this day….. wanting access to his seriously poorly son… but only wants the access in my house…. I’ve refused this and he doesnt like it so hes saying I’m.making our son even more poorly by keeping his dad away…. I disagree his dad has disrespected me in the hospital in front of our son being horrible (detail removed by moderator) this were because I wouldn’t be present when he were there…. these people never change x

KIP.
      Participant

Hey there. It’s interesting that he turns it round on you asking if you thought he would really do it? Like there’s something wrong with you. My ex was an expert at this. Deflecting the argument right back at me. He scared you so badly it left you traumatised yet he’s still in denial. They are delusional. Accept no responsibility. It’s like he’s saying it’s okay to run at you with a (detail removed by moderator) or threaten to kill you in the car, that that part is okay because he didn’t actually hit or kill you. They are delusional pathetic liars. Crazy making behaviour. Will never show an ounce of accountability Or remorse and need banishing from our lives. Totally x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content