Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Cantmakedecisons
      Participant

I’m struggling, it’s been an horrendous (detail removed by moderator). I had been moving forward all be it small steps with the help of a (detail removed by moderator) who took me under their wing and really helped. (Detail removed by moderator)  and I cannot deal with it. I’m so sad for her family and selfishly for me and where that leaves me. I’m just a wreak keep thinking of the beautiful person she was abs now she’s not here and it’s lonely. I’m use to lonely but that’s always been my choice, to avoid contacting people or asking for help. Now she’s not here I can bare what that means and it’s so upsetting.

lover of no contact
      Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss. That is so awful and so sad. The poor woman; and her family. May she Rest In Peace. And this is so hard on you. Your feelings must be so overwhelming at the moment due to the shock and the horrific nature of her death. Please keep posting on here for support.

Just take things One Hour at a Time. I hope you get some sleep tonight.

Darcy
      Participant

Good morning beautiful Angel …Cantmakedecisons,
      What sad news, I am so saddened to hear this from you.
      You have had a loss so give yourself the time and space you need to grieve. I agree with lover of no contact … one hour at a time, be so so gentle with yourself. It is going to take a while.
      Use this to make you stronger though, she has not left you, so call on her for your power… her energy will never die, it has just changed it’s form and she is all around you. Talk to her and ask her for guidance as you would have when she was alive.
      This is your push now to not let her down and remember and use all that she did to support you and make her proud by changing your life … this way her life won’t have been for nothing and you will be the lasting impact of positivity she left in this world.
      She doesn’t have her life anymore but you have yours… don’t waste another breath… empower yourself
      Sending you continued love and support
      Darcy xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content