Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Him totally out of my head altogether he’s totally no good he’s prooved it time and time again for nearly 2 decades. He’s still hurling abuse blaming me saying I need to tell my son my part. And he need testing by a professional. I’ve kind of wondered if I had aspergers as all my kids have autism but even if I had its no reason to abuse. My sons turned against him and ges saying I’ve done that. X

Suntree
      Participant

I try to think of them as behaving sulky teenagers at their worst and the world owes them a living. And that is where I stop.

I don’t see him as a person or an animal as that is unfair on all the good people in the world and the animals.

Having said that he is now for the moment out of our life’s. Long may it last

godschild
      Participant

They have arrested developement like toddlers and babies they see the world as only being for them, a baby is totally dependant for their every need but these Men stay in toddler mode exepecting the women to revolve around them and taking no responsibility at all for anything. To throw tantrums like a two year old except its an adult tantrum with foul language and sometimes physical abuse, they scream and yell like toddlers having a tantrum they cannot be reasoned with at all.
      Toddlers also blame their mommy so do these men its all our fault they lay it all on us and when we dont fit their irrational whims they call us MAD !!!!
      They live in a very sick and twisted mind and their normal and reality is not the real normal reality, they do not see the world as normal and rational adults, its immpossible to get through to them as they just dont see it

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content