Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

I’ve been thinking over a few things my partner and me were talking and we proceeded to talk about issues in the relationship he continued to talk about how I swear at him but the thing what annoyed me was I don’t say this word he continued to say I call it him repeating it several times the more I said I didn’t use it the more he said it to annoy me and talk over me.infant I hardly swear but do say the h word to him and I think that’s cause deep down I probably do because he h ‘s me.
      Today I had to sit down I was in my living area and was dancing I proceeded to think about what he had done with another lady da**ing and filming it and imagined it happening to me as if I was in the lady’s shoes and I felt sick to my stomach

He keeps bringing up the fact I told someone about the video saying I should tell them to f**k off and several times has said it like he is not remorseful.I told them to find out if I was crazy for thinking it was wrong he said I am but she said no I should not have it and she would probably leave by sound of her reaction I recorded her reaction and sent it him he did not like it at all .and still says they were friends ,only on good days do I get referred to as his bird other times I’m known by name.
      I hope you don’t mind me using this platform to vent my stresses in this wierd relationship.
      Can I tell you another incident my partner said he wanted to change my kids names to his first and last name I find that very unusual he got upset when I said no he said he will do it when 16 I have feminine children .I proceeded to say well what you going to think of my first name he looked with disgust .I’m starting to feel hate .and disgust he dosent like me but he’s here I don’t understand it I wish I let him leave he may even still go I feel used

GrumbleBear
      Participant

Sending a big hug. If be believed his behaviour was okay, he should have no issue with you talking to anyone. It is really weird he wants to rename your children – is he being serious?

It seems like he’s trying to push your buttons to get a reaction so he can react back to you? I was watching a video by Dr Ramani on YouTube last night and she talked about her DEEP rules: don’t Defend, don’t Engage, don’t Explain, don’t Personalise! I plan to imbed this into my situation, especially with the types of arguments where they just want to get a reaction!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content