Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Almostout
      Participant

I’m so scared. What if it all backfires, I need to go, I want to go but I just can’t tell him. He’s made me so afraid of everything. How do I do it?

lilbird
      Participant

Hi there. When the time is right you WILL find the courage. Maybe the timing isn’t right for you just yet? If you feel you can’t tell him or fear for your safety in doing so then how about leaving him a note? Do you have somewhere to go when you do leave? Sorry, I don’t know your situation x

Almostout
      Participant

Hi lilbird, my background is posted under the “is it Abuse?” forum. I don’t know why I can’t do it, but it is the right time, I’m certain of that. I’m finding it hard to find the courage to even tell my mum!

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi AM

I was like a rabbit caught in the headlights. I knew I needed to get away but I was to scared or under his control to do anything.

Knowledge is power I have leart alot from this site and reading books on the subject. I made my realise I wasn’t going mad.

My mum only knows are the mental and emotional abuse.

Time and support is the key xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content