Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Twisted Sister
      Participant

Dear Lisa

I was very interested to see there were research findings on a research project for WA, but there’s nothing showing under the heading when you click on it.

Where can this be found please?

Many thanks

TS

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Hi,

If you look in the post titled ‘A million women rise?’ the links are on that one.

I can’t post links but there’s also this:

If these are not working for any reason, go to the main Women’s Aid website and click on ‘Latest News’. There is a photo of our patron Mel B delivering the report to Number 10 Downing Street.

Hope this helps.

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Thank you Ebony Raven 😊

Twisted Sister
      Participant

The

See you at one million women rise

thread, doesn’t have links on either..I just chexked

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Maybe they’re not showing up in your browser. They’re in Lisa’s last post on that thread. I’ll see if I can add it here.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Twisted Sister,

Have you managed to access the links? I think it must be a browser issue as when I look at it and click on it I can access it. Perhaps if you google it rather than going through the forum links it might work? Or if you are using Chrome try internet explorer?

Best wishes,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Thank you so much for your replies.

I wasn’t able to use any of the links but I did eventually find it through goggling it!

😉
      TS

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content