Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

The police were three feet away max and he leaned in and warned me to be quiet and I had to stand there smile in all the right places until they left. I am starting to dread them turning up. I wouldn’t mind but I said I would not speak to them and I purposely took forever to go to the door so they did not come in and they spoke to him outside but still he could not resist. It is a game to him!!!

godschild
      Participant

How horrible for you to have to do that but Ive covered up to the police many times myself as it would have been worse for me to be left alone if they took him.
      But that was blatent control by your Son and it sounds like he really enjoyed it.
      Why have they come back again today, it is like a game but a very sick game sending you a hug x*x

Anonymous
      Inactive

They actually came to see him for an appointment he has next week so they were all having a laugh and joke at the front door and then he came in the door way whispered in my ear and went out again. After they went I said you took a risk he said that was no risk they don’t care. (detail removed by moderator)He has an absolutely gruesome mind at times. Today I have had enough , I am being very grumpy he is such hard work. How are you today are you enjoying the sunshine x

godschild
      Participant

So sorry he has said something horrible to you, being your Son its even more crude and horrible, Im not surprised you feel grumpy with all this going on, anyone would be I dont know how you cope I really dont xx
      Ive been in the garden today its a bit too hot for me at the moment , I had a good chat with a Lady who called to colect something last night sh used to run a group for victims of DV, she was very understanding, I could not beleive I stood at her car for well over an hour talking it did me the world of good. He is not pleasant this week but im stronger and on top of it today, he is getting his answers. Take care feel , sending another hug i understand how upset you must have been, he is just insensitive to you and does it to get top you, I often see that mine reaches to he pits to find things that will really upset me , its awful x*x

Anonymous
      Inactive

You sound really strong lately and considering how things can be you are to be admired for your strength. I know this bad patch will pass it always does eventually. I just have to show some of the strength you have. It is so stupid that of all the things he does those kind of comments get to me on a whole differnt level. Trivial compared to what else he does but to me that is the worst thing ever. Sinking to the pits seems to be a pattern of behaviour for all of them . Sending you hugs and thank you again for listening x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content