Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Random.
      Participant

I can’t do this anymore I don’t know what’s real or what’s not because every time something bad happens he tells me it’s me that’s the issue. I started it or I was the one being a p***k. An incident happened again this week after he said those hilariously deceitful words: “New Year, New Start, lets leave all the b******t that happened last year in the past and make this year about us and travelling..” its a few days in and already it’s horrid.
      I’m sick of him, sick of myself, I just can’t keep doing any of it.

KIP.
      Participant

Sounds like you’re at your ‘enough is enough’ moment. Time to make an exit plan. It won’t ever get better and when you can accept that you can walk away.
      Abusers are liars. They lie easily to get what they want. Are you in touch with women’s aid? They can help you with a safe exit plan.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Absolutely, time to reclaim your life.
      Make it about you, your new year, new life. Abuse free. You deserve so much better.
      Take deep breaths and start writing down what you need and want to do.
      Keep a clear head. Disengage from him. Let him rant away alone.
      Concentrate on your own life. Take it step by step.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content