Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      WonderFall
      Participant

Just need to rant. Why oh why do they have 2 sides, the one they show everyone else, prince chamring, amazing husband and father, ever so helpful when people are around then go completely 180 when no one is around. Just why??? Its like i cant catch my breath with his switching, i dont know which one ill get. Its so draining and frustrating. When hes nice its amazing when when hes in a mood its hell. Why does he choose to be that guy with me, i do everything he asks, i try my best every day for him.

sweet4
      Participant

Because they can, everyone used to say, hes such a nice guy, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
      Ive been dealing with it for nearly (detail removed by Moderator) decades, im done now.Its very sad, how they can be so so nasty.

WonderFall
      Participant

Thats exactly it, dr jekyll and mr hyde! How can they say they love you, marry you, have kids with you yet do that? I dont get it

sweet4
      Participant

As everything is about them, its there way or no way, (detail removed by Moderator) but for me, with his anger issues, i would just make excuses up for him, hes a real softly really etc.Hope this helps, keep posting, there lovely ladies all dealing with the same (detail removed by Moderator).

Bananaboat
      Participant

Because they wear a mask to the public &to us to get their way. The real them is that nasty, uncaring version – it must be exhausting being fake all the time but no excuse to take it out on us!

WonderFall
        Participant

Hi bananaboat, since i first came here last year, so much has changed. Its like i was blind for years and now can see. Its so frustrating, i cant leave him. Im stuck but i can see exactly whats happening now. It was easier when i didn’t realise how bad he was.

WonderFall
      Participant

Im completely stuck here. Luckily my older kids love their new school and have made friends. I miss my family, i just found out that hes been telling my family that i cant cope, that im struggling with the kids and stuff that makes me seem like im a total failure. When its the complete opposite, i love my kids, i do everything, they are thriving. Im struggling with him not them!

Stargazing1
      Participant

I’ve posted here before. I’m a coward . I should have left him years ago and I still haven’t. I can relate too these posts. Just had a terrible weekend. Shout shout shout at me . I’m always in the wrong .

Stargazing1
      Participant

I’m sorry I’m a wimp . I did once contact my local D A service and then backed off again. I really need to post here . I hope its OK. I don’t want to be a burden but I’ve no one else to talk too.

Stargazing1
      Participant

He has been an absolute horrible husband over these last few days something that is not new . Then suddenly he’s trying to be nice . No apology no I was wrong to speak to you like I did . Nothing. He thinks he’s so special.

Stargazing1
      Participant

He once told me that I don’t use my fists do I.

Stargazing1
      Participant

All of a sudden the person starts to talk calmly again 🙄. I don’t think I’m fooled this time.

sweet4
      Participant

It takes time, for you to tell yourself, enough is enough, how much more can you take, your all at the beginning, i was like you, its very very sad, but there is another life out there, look after no 1 as no one else does, there is a new beginning out there for us all.x

Stargazing1
      Participant

Your right @sweet4 , I shouldn’t let myself keep going through this . Once I start talking to the DA service I hopefully will gain some strength. Thank you so much 💓. Your a true gem 💎.

Stargazing1
      Participant

He’s being too nice I Don’t like it .

Stargazing1
      Participant

Had a chat with my son . He’s seen his nasty side and he didn’t like it either .

Stargazing1
      Participant

I hope I’m not a burden here .

Stargazing1
      Participant

@Lisa, I’m not being a burden am I?

Stargazing1
      Participant

@Lisa , I am going to talk to the womens aid this time when they get back to me. I’m sorry I Don’t want to be a burden or a nuisance.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content