Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      JaneEyre
      Participant

(Detail removed by Moderator) weeks and (Detail removed by Moderator) days of successfully sticking to no contact.

Now I feel broken 😥

KIP.
      Participant

I did the same. It’s not your fault. Just start again from day one. No experience is wasted if you learn from it. Now you know the pain contact brings it should be easier to stick to it next time. Don’t be hard on yourself. It’s terrible mind games they play x

JaneEyre
      Participant

Kip,
      Thank you for your speedy response.
      I 100% know you are right but I’m currently have a fight with my guilt ridden, controlled and what feels like my permanently manipulated mind who is disagreeing with me.

This is hard.

Please, anyone who reads this listen to what you hear on this forum…..

NO CONTACT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE FREE.

Going to drink my cup of tea in bed and have a serious word with myself.

Please god, make me strong again

JaneEyre

Ayanna
      Participant

You can do it, JaneEyre!

she-ra
      Participant

You can do it JaneEyre, you’re my inspiration, you’ve done so well and been so brave, like KIP said you can so do this again, hope you’re ok x*x

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

You broke it due to trauma bonding, don’t be hard on yourself! It is really tough breaking free, but you can do it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content