Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Letting him reel me in all those years…. it should of been obvious what he were doing. And then it got to the end were he knew I’d built massive strength up and he couldn’t do it anymore that’s when you are of no use. BUT it hurts…..X

godschild
      Participant

Hi, We all get reeled in , we do not see it for what it is, they are very subtle in what they do to start with and with “nicer” times in between, it does hurt when you see the truth xxxx

Anonymous
      Inactive

It sure does hurt . I loved him so much till the mask slipped he was so evil. Ive learnt a big big lesson . I will never get hurt again ever

I know Betterdays, the same happened to me. Used, chewed up, spat out and then not a second glance. But i want to promise you that this heartache and emptiness that you are feeling now, every moment and every day that passes, you build strength within yourself. You might not realize this is happening because you will be so desperately miserable, down or angry, but your inner strength will be growing. I don’t know if you had a chance to read my post where I said about the fantastic complement I got today. This will be you Betterdays, it won’t be too long. Don’t forget the positive options that are now available for children with disabilities, this is no longer a barrier to achieving & excelling. AS long as the abuse is not a factor as this strips all goodness…………….There is no reason that your boys cannot thrive and do really well, the same as yourself. X*X

(Links removed by Moderator)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content