Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi peeps

Why do i feel so angry with myself
      By staying in that relationship with my abuser even though iam free  (detail removed by moderator) now
      I still blame myself for allowing him to abuse me ..even though i gave my all to him .hoping he would change .
      I should of spoke up when my gut new something was wrong…

Pufft

KIP.
      Participant

Anger is natural. You are entitled to be angry. We were all conned by the worst kind of con men. I read a sign once that said you can visit the house of anger but dont unpack and move in. I used to be angry. Now i just feel pity for him and am relieved he isnt targetting me directly anymore x hopefully these feelings will pass in time. Have you received councelling? I asked my councellor why i felt anger and she replied, because I was duped. How true x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi kip
      Thanks for replying yer. I go to victim support
      they have been fantastic with me

I just feel stupid first red flag he said to.me was ..I don’t do control .i dont do jelously and arguments. Grr … i should of run when I had the chance. Oh well I’ve learnt a big lesson nown kip ..just so happy i have my freedom though x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content