Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      aloneone
      Participant

Why does it happen to us? Why people do this…

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Aloneone

Big question, why do people bully, hurt others, break things, threaten, intimidate, gaslight…

because of them. If they don’t get what they want theytry to control others.

It really isn’t us, its really is them!

Cedarlemon
        Participant

Hi aloneone
        Because they are nasty individuals who get off on bullying and control ,I agree it isn’t us it is them, and not us! We are the nice ones .

Xx

Bananaboat
      Participant

It’s often because we are caring, loving individuals who trust and want the best for others. Sadly it makes us easy targets because all we want is to make the other person happy at our own cost

nbumblebee
      Participant

You will drive yourself bats**t crazy asking this question so dont.
      Concentrate on getting stronger so that they never ever win ❤

I often wonder this too but the only reason I can think of is because they CAN. And how awful?! But please try not to let this thought take over as it is sad to think that some people think abuse is acceptable.

Think of the positives, you are kind and caring, willing to give people chances. Only the wrong people will take advantage of this but think of all the people who will give back to you x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content