Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Peace and pain
      Participant

husband walked out (detail removed by moderator) he changed his number , i beeged via email twice and the third email was more ok you have made your choice but what about divoice etc and i have paper workof yours . no reply nothing ( that was all the week he left ) i spoke to his dad (detail removed by moderator) didnt have a clue we where over he had heard from him he was worried – i emiled husband saying your dad is worried etc i dont understand –
      his dad was good and his step mum but couold tell me anything – husband contacted them and i recieved a call (detail removed by moderator) saying he was safe and could i forwar on any letters to them and that was it .
      (detail removed by moderator) he drove past me and beeps – i beeped back and convinced my self that was his way of making contact and then i snapped out of it and through no all mind games but also said that will twist his head more than mine (detail removed by moderator)
      my friends are begining to get angry with me and say i need to forcus on my children and he is s**m and dosent care or love me as he would not of just gone – but they dont understand that is him and i am still convinced he loves me as to why stop me
      this is so hard i love him so much and the person i meet is not who he is now but i can not let go .

SaharaD
      Participant

Best advice along the lines of your friends is to stop having contact with him.

Along the lines of if you love him let him go! abusers need to be let go of for a long time.

Just go completely no contact. They will soon find another victim when they can’t get to you anymore.

That’s not love. Hurting your partner.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content