Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Do i keep thinking hes going to change? Its silly part of me knows he wont but theres a small part that thinks theres a chance. Even though it only took him just under a month to hit onto another women and immediately tell her he loves her within days.. xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi I don’t think abusers can change, unless the woman does exactly as she is told, even then they will still abuse & Always struggle with their anger, I lived with it years always hoping always praying that he would change, once our trust is shattered you are always on edge, knowing what they are capable of, know their true colours. They also know you, know your vulnerabilities & will always play on your weaknesses. I am so scared now away that I know I will never get involved again, his damage so severe. I think once an abuser always an abuser, it’s their persona who they are, how they see it fit to do what they do, their right x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content