Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      hop
      Participant

I am having the worst time of my life. All this stuff is getting so hard. I went to the out of hours to get my arm seen to and I’ve got to go back in a few days. I’ve promised to use better coping strategies to deal with the stuff. Everything is getting out of my control. I feel really p****d off with therapy……god, honestly….i feel really bad that my ex is getting exposed. I feel so bad about it. I really don’t want any trouble (or anyone getting in trouble) and all this is just causing heaps of trouble. I can’t get my head around saying anything bad about him……the worst thing is the kids are all the s at me 🙈 that’s my fault for not being able to do it myself….i can’t, I don’t understand why after all this time but, I really can’t

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there Freedom, I am very sorry to hear about the way you are feeling. It is so important to remember that you are not responsible for whatever the consequences might be for your ex partner. You need to remain focused on what is best for you and your children.

Take care

Best wishes

Lisa

hop
      Participant

I want to go to bed so much but I can’t for at least an hour and a half. I don’t think I can fake this for that long

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content