Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ayanna
      Participant

(detail removed by moderator).

Victimising should really be made a crime. Did they go to Uni to study how to victimise the victims?

I talk to a charity and they are fully with me and so understand me. Why is that?
      This has to stop. Really. Public money cannot be wasted on services that do not do the job they are required to do.

I will keep saying what I want to say. I speak the truth and I am not afraid.

I am very clear with this: giving addictive and mind altering drugs to abused women as a first line treatment is malpractice. Not every woman needs drugs. Some do, but some do not.

To find this out skilled professionals are needed, not some overstudied rich people who do not care about the human beings they are dealing with.
      We have a soul too. We are an entity of body and soul.
      We are more than mere metabolism that can be kept in bed with anti depressants. We have wishes and dreams and we have aspirations. They do not care that they destroy that when they give mind altering addictive drugs.
      I refused to be turned into someone who has lost compassion, who is a shell. This is what ALL drugs do to me. And I am not complying with this. I keep my soul and my will and my hopes and my feelings.

There was a study that found out that the mere intake of regular paracetamol reduces the compassion and feeling for others in people. This is horrid. I am not doing this. And I want this respected.

I stand, even if I stand alone.

Serenity
      Participant

I totally agree that certain charities seem to totally get it, whilst public services- those in paid roles- don’t at all.

For example, the NSPCC totally gets me and has predicted my ex’s next moves; CAFCASS, on the other hand, seem blind to the abuse.

Better to find support and validation from those who understand, and try to live your life keeping all the others at arm’s length.

Ayanna
      Participant

Not only that. I am going to question their right to exist. I am worried about all the women and children who fall in the wrong hands. The damage done by these so called professionals is beyond imagination. Time to take action and campaign against them and give the money to those who do a good job.

Serenity
      Participant

It’s abysmal that there’s no ‘joined up thinking’ across the agencies.

Well, Ayanna, you are certainly feisty and strong enough to make your mark. Good on you, sweetheart x

Nova
      Participant

ARight ON! A!!
      We have voices and we should use them! theres loads wrong & women go unnsupported and their children…they battle on through…which isn’t good enough!

I’m happy to get involved in a pro active cause which can empower anyone against DV.

definitely would like to make a difference to the future!

lets do something collectively! move it forward! & so Positive!!

hugs xx

Ayanna
      Participant

Hell yes, Cuppa. I would like to demonstrate and yell my anger out at Parliament Square. But they will arrest me I suppose, hahaha!
      Victimisation is the cultural norm and I want to openly resist this.

It breaks my heart that so many women have to battle alone.
      I am very angry that counselling is not freely given to victims. Instead they get drugs prescribed. This is a national disgrace.
      I shouted at someone because I was so angry that she twisted my words and refused to understand what I said. Once I shouted at her she suddenly understood, She was a bit shaken and said people would not take me seriously if I am so angry. I think she understood that my words were always twisted and changed so that it suited them. I know they will discharge me again. I do not care. There are ways to heal. I will always give them verbal bashing, they will have to suffer this now, they are the monsters and I will not keep quiet. My voice becomes louder and louder.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content