Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Surviving
      Participant

So far No one has listened. It’s all been put down to me not being able to facilitate contact between my youngest and her dad. They don’t care that he abused the children. I was told to reinstate contact so I did but then he dropped her home and hurt her in front of me because he was forcing her to give his partner a cuddle but my little one was trying to get away. Twice he pushed her on to her but as she ducked and ran he yanked her back by the hood of her coat hurting her neck. So yes I stopped the contact until it’s sorted again as we are due back to sort it. He thinks He Will get custody now because i stopped him seeing her again. I have kept the pics log of him hurting her. I’ve also managed to get my little one to talk with her doctor and the doctor said she is going to write me a letter as my little one clearly said is hurt.and bullyed at dad’s and don’t love him or want to see him
      Does this really make a difference.

diymum@1
      Participant

yes it dose its a professional opinion it carries weight – have you heard of the helping hands form also? you can get this from the law society – this is another way if she can present herself and speak up this would be double back up – it counts and it stopped contact for me not that long ago xx love diymum

didn’t want to read and run, don’t have experience at this particular thing, but just wanted to say I can’t imagine it would be detrimental to have this on record, especially from G.P.
      well done for positng
      hope other ladies have helpful insights
      ftc
      x

Surviving
      Participant

I can’t find anything on the helping hands form

diymum@1
      Participant

its under the law society that’s in Scotland xx if your in England there should be a form called f9 xx

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Dear Surviving

Just wanted to send you another vote of support for your positive steps in putting a stop t this.

This very same action of yanking on a child’s coat hood from behind his way, has, IME, resulted in double shoulder dislocation.

I am so glad you have been listened to by the gp and have your next steps in place.

Warmest wishes
      TS

fizzylem
      Participant

Wow! You sound really brave and doing what you think is right, and very wise taking her to the GP – keep gathering the info you need and stay stead fast. Encourage her to speak up and out is a must; but be mindful not to put words in her mouth. The truth will out x

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content