Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

I have had a good day, out with a friend site seeing. But then I had to come back to the family home.

(detail removed by Moderator) I found out he refused my offer to buy him out, even though I matched to offer we had given on the house that he accepted. Sadly that buyer is now gone. My solicitor is asking him to reconsider and pointing out positive reasons.

But I can’t see him agreeing as as soon as he ever found out I wanted anything he would stop me having it.

I wonder if he will ever let me go, he says he wants red but he cuts off his nose to spite his face to hurt me.

I can’t even ring a help line to stop the madness in my head because I’m not on my own. Then theres nothing anyone can say to make it better.

Hi falling skys

Just wanted to say your not alone hopefully later on you will get a chance to ring and talk to someone. Sorry I’m not much help myself at the moment but please keep posting. ((((Hugs))))

Your doing great xx

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thank you fsc. I’ll get there but I’m sick of it all at the moment.

KIP.
      Participant

Hey there, have you considered taking this evidence back to court. If the offer was accepted by him then you can persuade a judge to sign the house over to you. He’s obviously not going to sell. Why would he?

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi kip I hadn’t thought of that. I will ask my solicitor what they think if he says no.

Maybe it’s not the end ☺

Serenity
      Participant

I agree with KIP,

He’s going to continue his bullying until someone stops him. Why would he stop? He’s doing what he loves.

The only thing that stops these bullies is the law.

(detail removed by Moderator)Your abuser’s behaviour resembles my ex’s, and wouldn’t be viewed in a good light.

I think that your abuser’s bullying needs to be exposed to the courts, FS. Get it all out there. Hang his dirty laundry up for all to see. You can fight for your rights and win.

(detail removed by Moderator)

Falling Skys
      Participant

Serenity will have word with my solicitor if he refuses again. But it seems he can get away with it all. 😕

Confused123
      Participant

hi hun

so sorry to hear he refused offer, think ladies have advised u right that taking him to court will be way forward

Savingmyself
      Participant

We are all here for you
      Big hugs xx

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thank you con123 and sms. I hope he had enough and that when he’s been shouting about being rid of me he meant it not just another lie.

That’s the good thing about being on this forum you understand the mind games. Friends day of course he wants to be out of the situation as much as you do. But we sadly know there is no rational explanation for their actions.

Think I would have gone mad with out back up.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content