Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Of got out yrs ago…. he couldn’t of proved it a anymore so foolish so many wasted yrs kids been to hell and back all his twisted games sheer agression swearing really bad moods not genuinely interested in any of us. I finally had the courage to end it last (detail removed by Moderator) he got his flat I’d had blips and a couple of times nearly fell for it again as he wanted single life but to use me too. But thank God for the freedom programme and support of all you lovely ladies iv not gone back. He had seen ud built strength he were still trying to twist things saying we both needed to change once upon a time I would have believed him not no more. The NO contact has made me so much more positive he’s still trying the odd message to reel me in but I’m stronger not to react. He’s going down the pan rapidly and domineering his mum demanding she makes him food immediately cups of tea. It hurts sometimes especially when he’s showing no interest in the kids but stuff him il get there one day…….xx

betterdays
      Participant

Hi healthy archive my ex will never change if anything he will get worse he’s sunk deeply since we seperated but good for him he’s not my problem now x

betterdays
      Participant

Thanks healthy archive it is hard and gut ranching but I’m getting more good days now so I know I’m getting there trying to plan more even little breaks for me and my sons I’ve accepted that i were living with a con man fair enough he’s had me over nearly 2 decades but he Will never have me over again. I feel weekends can be worse x

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content