Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Toofarr
      Participant

Every time I imagine what life I want, what my future to be, the kind of life I want to live with my daughter…I feel like I am living in a fantasy world and I need to wake up. Why? Because it seems impossible and Im delusional for thinking it will ever be possible.

I have days where I want to fight this, for my child’s sake , for my own happiness but most days I feel so helpless, so powerless that I don’t have it in me to fight. I’ve lost so much of myself past few months. That life seems like a far away dream and I don’t know if it will ever be possible….

Stargazing1
      Participant

Hello @Toofarr , I feel exactly the same as you do . My heart goes out to you 💓. I’ve tried to leave before and decided not too more fool me . Then just before Xmas I was thinking about it again and failed . I’m now trying again. I’m actually dreading the weekend that’s when he usually starts. I’m sorry to hear about how you feel. I’m starting to feel quite down pushing myself to do things it’s very draining. I wish you all the very best in everything. Please take care of yourself.

Stargazing1
      Participant

Hi @Toofarr , I’m probably not much help if I’m not I totally understand. I am sincerely sorry you are having to be deal with this kind of situation. Please take care of yourself and please be kind to yourself too 💜.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content