Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      godschild
      Participant

I want to wish each Lady on here what ever her circumstances PEACE over christmas, some are still with their abuser, some recently left, some struggling after leaving,some struggling financially, some emotionally but what ever and however you find yourself , have the best Christmas you can and be kind to your self and do not expect too much of yourself.

Myself , I have had a nasty sinus virus which as gone to my ears so been struggling the past week and syil am but hoping to get pleasure seeing my Daughter and Grandaughters on boxing day.

God Bless you all, sending you my love and care xxxxx

lover of no contact
      Participant

Thankyou godschild. I hope you have an enjoyable boxing day with your daughter and grandchildren. Children can bring lightness and fun to counteract the heaviness and awfulness of living with an abuser. Have some fun, humour and positivity with you precious grandchildren tomorrow.

And I agree us ladies need to be kind to ourselves and gentle with ourselves and not expect too much from ourselves because (as the song goes)..’We’re worth it’!!

Serenity
      Participant

Much joy and peace to you, Godschild.xx

older lady
      Participant

thank you for a lovely post, Godschild, and wishing you a peaceful new year. xx

Nova
      Participant

Happy & Peaceful New Year everybody! XC

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content