Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Something else happened tonight, I rang the emergency services again.
      My child texted me to pick him up immediately after something upsetting, can’t say what.
      So I rang the emergency number.
      I took pictures of the notes he left, the mess etc.
      I took all the knives into my room where my child is sleeping with me, put a wedge on the bottom of the door. My friend wants to call social services next week, she is worried about us.
      The therapist warned me about the dangerous stage we are out, with the realisation of loss of control, so I must have my mobile with me, fully charged at all times.
      My child knows there has to be a frank discussion with SS. I spoke about moving out asap. Texts received have to be shown.
      We don’t feel safe.

Tuppance
      Participant

Oh my gosh Bridget JIF. How on earth are you coping? Can you not get into a refuge ?? I am sending you my biggest wishes for you that you remain safe until you can get out. Xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, How did the emergency services respond were they helpful. It sounds like you need to move out and soon x

White Rose
      Participant

Hi Bridget
      Can you get out? You need to be safe and feel safe.
      I assume emergency services means police?
      Your friend is right social care need to know too.
      Be safe.
      Post when you can xxxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content