Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Distraught
      Participant

(Detail removed by moderator) he was having the kids but because I wanted to go out would try and control me. He took the kids to where he’s been staying and told me he was having them permanently. I then found out he’s with someone else and has been for months. He’s also lied to her. He told her I knew. Nope I found out (Detail removed by moderator) . Iv picked my kids up from him in the middle of the night. I’m mortified and never felt so heartbroken. His new gf is messaging and seems nice and actually is believing me. Another thing is that I met someone else recently who I really liked. He’s used me to. I can never trust another man.

diymum@1
      Participant

It’s time to take matters it to ur own hands now. You really need to go no contact for yourself xx this happened to me too I found out six months later I felt such a fool. I now see it as good riddance. You will feel like that too eventually but don’t contact the new gf that’s only going to make you feel worse even if she’s being nice about it plus her allegiance is with him. I’d make sure he dosent do this again, as this messes with the chilens heads. You cant stop contact but you could start handing over at a contact centre? You can use a third party for communication? That way you can distance yourself if you don’t he will just keep on hurting you. Like you afterwards I met a few wrong ones it happens but at least you’ve gotten out now once again. This is really tough but don’t give up xx try to take time for yourself to recover, please go no contact with him now for your own sanity xx this will get better it did eventually for us xx luv diymum xx 💕💪 💪 ❤

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content