Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Whosthatgirl
      Participant

So either I’m a liar, alienating my children from him or Im telling the truth and they question my capacity to protect them. Like the judgement has been made that a “good mother” wouldnt stand for it! At what point do they look at his behaviour. Feels like fighting for justice just gets you kicked by someone new every day. No wonder women don’t leave these men. And he’ll probably see this and laugh that he’s getting to me. Really fed up!

Peacethroughhealing
      Participant

When I reported him to the police it was dealt with terribly by them. Just a mess and stressed me out even more. The officer called me by accident trying to call him amongst other things and she then called me after he had been interviewed to tell me that he loves me very much and wasn’t angry with me. W*F! I don’t have children and I would never go to the police again after the blundering mess they made of a really sensitive situation anyway.

diymum@1
      Participant

Hmm that’s victim blaming can you complain? This isn’t your doing. Have you looked at the safe not sorry doc from womens aid? It talks about this ;so here’s the double standard! ; when your with an abusive man the police hold him accountable well not always it has to be said but it’s documented on record. Social services expect us to keep him away for the safety of the kids THEN the family courts tell you make them available for contact it is there right to family life.ok so we can do that but we’re offering supervised contact only xx not sure where yiur at but unfortunately at the moment this is where the court system is at xxxx it’s a challenge to say the least but doable with loop holes xx until it changes I personally had to play the game so to speak however rediculous it is I know xxxx keep going xx 💕 💕 DIY 💪👭

I’m going to write to the ministry of justice who are looking into this right now. I think our voices need to be heard from hearing on this forum how rife this is – men being allowed to use kids as weapons through the courts it’s not on x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content