Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jupiter
      Participant

I have written my book now and correcting/ editing manuscript.It has been written to release the truth after being silenced for so long and to help other survivors as well as educating the public.
      I found a publisher willing to take it but cant progress until the writing is read legally to rule out potential issues.Been quoted thousands of pounds for this task so at present I will either wait for an agent to appear or find some other way!
      Now I am determined that this project will go ahead no matter what.Survivors need a voice and to reclaim some power
      denied to us for many years.
      Thinking of everyone …
      Jupiter x

KIP.
      Participant

Well done. How about getting a newspaper to sponsor you and print some extracts?

Jupiter
      Participant

Thank you for your reply and suggestion.
      I hadnt thought of that or if I can as the book is written in a pen name with changed details for legal reasons.Will have to give it more thought as I want to prevent any problems.
      Really appreciate your idea.
      Jupiter

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content