Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      El Roi
      Participant

Hello Ladies,

I am in such great need, I have come forward as the voice of my children to protect them from their abusive dad, but he is denying absolutely everything and is trying to turn it on it’s head, and is now claiming that I am manipulating and alienating the children against him. I’ve come forward to protect my children, now I stand to loose my children entirely!! It’s a terrifying injustice, has anyone else been through this? Please any encouragement/advice would be just huge.

Thank you.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, if you are involved in court proceedings, do you have a solicitor? If so, talk to them about the case and what is happening. If you do not have a solicitor, please get some legal advice. Many firms offer an initial free consultation.
      If a Cafcass officer, or social worker is involved in your proceedings then talk to them as well so that they know your views when preparing their report. They should be talking to you in any event if they are preparing a report.
      Rights of Women also do a free helpline for initial legal advice if you can not access a solicitor for any reason.

KIP.
      Participant

Contact your local women’s aid. Accusing you of parental alienation is very common and there’s lots of information on the internet and also some help and writings about how to deal with this. Keep a detailed journal of his behaviour and try to make a list of all the abuse right from day one. Abusers are liars and he will say and do the most outrageous things to hide his abuse and if he thinks you’re going to expose it he will do absolutely everything to discredit you. There’s a national domestic abuse helpline which is good for more information and support x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content